Orientation for Transfer Students
Transfer students have different orientation needs from students who enter the university as frosh. We’ve designed specific orientation sessions for transfer students.
Orientation is not a single event; it includes a number of options (some lasting the entire first term!) to support your transition.
- Summer Orientation for Transfer Students - July 22, 2016
- Workshops for Engineering and Science Transfers (WEST) - TBD
- Orientation workshops to ease the transfer process and create community between motivated transfer students pursuing majors in Science & Engineering at UC Santa Cruz (See Program Flyer) (Online Application)
- Application Deadline - TBD
- STARS Workshops - September 15-16, 2016
- Ensuring your successful transition to UCSC
- Application Deadline - Monday, August 22, 2016
- Fall Welcome Week - September 15-21, 2016
- First Quarter Course: Kresge 25: Successful Transfer to the Research University