Congratulations to admitted students for Winter 2017!
Along with the celebration of admission comes the increased responsibility that is part of becoming a university student. During this transition time, keep in mind the following:
- Participate in the Online Orientation Q&A Friday, November 4th
- Keep contact information current. You can update your contact information on my.ucsc.edu.
- Keep a list of deadlines.
- Read your "Conditions of Admission Contract" carefully and ensure you meet those expectations.
- Attend the STARS Winter Welcome Orientation for winter transfers on Friday, January 13th.
- Admitted students must review and agree to their specific Conditions of Admission Contract as posted in the MyUCSC portal.
If you have questions about your admission, please contact an admissions representative, as shown on my.ucsc.edu. You may also e-mail email@example.com or call (831) 459-2131.
(please note: UCSC offices close for the winter break from December 23 to January 2).
January 6 Quarter Begins
January 9 Classes Begin
January 13 STARS Winter Welcome Orientation for winter transfers
February 15 Official Records Deadline for New Students Winter 2016